Experience & Education
Skill. Drive. Dedication. What's in a marketer? For me, it involves spans a number of clients, in-house teams, and a variety of responsibilities. Read on for more.
Marketing Communications Specialist
dataxuAs Marketing Communications Specialist for dataxu, I focus on creating quality thought leadership content that drives awareness, engagement, and advocacy around the dataxu brand.
Boston InteractivePlan, strategize, and manage internal marketing initiatives to foster engagement and awareness around the Boston Interactive brand and services. Key goals: to increase conversion of marketing and sales qualified leads and enhance thought leadership presence. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Strategy planning and content development across integrated digital ecosystem platforms
- Collaboration across departments for compelling and inclusive content creation
- Improving internal KPIs monthly based on analytics reporting
- Executive leadership and sales team assistance for pitch meetings.
Previously Account CoordinatorComplete management of client accounts and deliverables to ensure marketing and sales goals are met. Work with an intimate team in a fast-paced environment on everything from planning and strategy to execution of projects and content. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Content planning for campaign success across various platforms i.e. social and media outlets
- Content creation and repurposing – short- and long-form copy, image sourcing and alterations, presentation and document formatting
- Analyzing and reporting of monthly data and results
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Manage scheduling, e-mails, and calls for the VP of Student Affairs
- Budget and HR responsibilities, including hiring, for the Student Affairs division.
- Worked as part of a team to organize and manage the Student Affairs Scholarships and 100 Most Influential Seniors Award In charge of ordering office supplies and purchasing insurance for University events
Masters in Professional Studies of Digital Media
BS in Business Administration, concentration in Marketing
Colorado State University2007-2011
Get the full resume
Easy to download, print, and deliberate over (but trust me, it should stay on the top of your stack).